|St. Augustine Catholic School Computer Lab provides students with access to the school network and Internet to enhance learning. Such use shall be consistent with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of St. Augustine Catholic School. All computers / resources are to be used in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. Students must adhere to the guidelines set forth in this policy.|
Library of Congress
How Stuff Works
1. Access resources for academic purposes only.
2. Access teacher specified topics/websites only.
3. Observe and comply with copyright laws including: text, pictures, music, games, or movies.
4. Utilize proper Internet etiquette. Be polite and respectful of others.
5. Access only assigned log in accounts and data on networks authorized to use.
6. Report any threatening or inappropriate incident, security risks or violations to a teacher or system administrator immediately.
1. Use or distribute passwords, private or personal information about others or themselves.
2. Intentionally visit any Internet sites that contain obscene, hateful, or inappropriate materials.
3. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the network or any other computer system through the network or beyond one’s own authorized access.
4. Users are prohibited from accessing, transmitting, copying, or creating any material that violates the school’s code of conduct.
5. Any use of the Internet for personal profit or any illegal activities is prohibited.
6. Download or install any software, games, mp3, or video files.
|St. Augustine Catholic School Computer Lab 2010 / 2011|